Skip to main content

Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk

Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk
Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dkDownload Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dk



OMG! I never thought I'd finish this font! Actually, the idea came to me in the late 1990-ies, but the sketches lied at the bottom of the "fonts I will complete one day In the future" pile ... also called "fonts I most likely won't complete...EVER" pile! :) Anyway, I started up with letters for both upper and lowercase, no numbers or punctuation. I figured if people ever purchased this font, all they would need were upper- or lowercase letters. But the rest of the glyphs seemed to miss out, so I made the numbers and some punctuation. But I still found the font incomplete...therefore I redid all the punctuation (from "standard" punctuation to "picturish" punctuation) and added two additional sets of letters. Meaning that there is 4 different versions of letters to choose from: 2 different lowercase, and 2 different lowercase. I had a lot of fun drawing this font, and some fun doing the detective work finding out how the MANY lettershapes should look! I hop you too have fun using this font! :)


Download Things Fonts Family From PizzaDude.dkDownload NowView Gallery


Popular posts from this blog

[iuutdvgpjr] Download Lestagine Fonts Family From Aminmario Studio

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Lestagine is an amazing handwritten brush font. Created with brush pen to give a great contrast between thick and thin curves. Drawn, Scanned & Vectorized from paper to screen. I wanted to create an authentic brush typeface leaving the texture and imperfections the way they are, but perfect for any awesome project that need hand writing taste. Comes with regular and italic, also support multilingual. This is suitable for quotes, invitations, stationery, wedding design, logos, watermarks on photography, signatures, branding, advertisement, album covers, business cards, clothing, magazines, posters, and more! Thanks for checking out this font. I hope you enjoy it! Download Lestagine Fonts Family From Aminmario Studio

Download Glance Slab Fonts Family From Moritz Kleinsorge

Download Now Server 1 Download Now Server 3 Download Now Server 2 Many good things such as X-rays, penicillin and water ice were discovered accidentally. And now Glance Slab completes the list. To complete his type library, type designer Moritz Kleinsorge designed a new Slab Serif, but he was not happy with his first design at all. So he started experimenting with certain shapes and by accident the shoulder of the lowercase letter /n was suddenly no longer connected to the stem anymore. He liked this accidental discovery so much that he took this feature and created a complete typeface out of it - without receiving a stencil typeface, because he sees the unconnected elements more as an ink trap than as a stencil element.  The result is a dynamic and sporty, yet organic slab serif. The typeface is characterized by the previously described unconnected elements ...

Sauce Grotesk fonts from Creative Sauce - (plgzg)

Sauce Grotesk Sauce Grotesk is a compact typeface much like the classic unassuming sans serif grotesques but with softer features that shows fluidity and a sense of easiness. We wanted a typeface that can relate to a broader audience for maximum message clarity while maintaining aesthetic qualities. Sauce Grotesk Download Now View Gallery